At Court Street Coffee Shop, our purpose is to deliver fun and escapism by providing our guests with an exceptional meal, while listening to great music in a laid-back environment. Our guests and team members health and safety are our top priority. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we have been closely monitoring and tracking all developments, and we are following all guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO and National Restaurant Association to create a safe dining environment.
To start, we receive third party safety and sanitation audits on a regular basis. Our management team has been meeting multiple times a week to ensure we are following CDC guidelines and recommendations. We have quality assurance and safety standards in place which we have reinforced. In addition, we have taken the following preventative steps and further enhanced the process by:
· Reinforcing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces across the restaurant
· Reinforcing our strict staff health policy that does not allow our staff to work while sick
· Reinforcing our strict staff health policy of no bare hand contact on food
· Educating our staff on the COVID-19 threat and preventative measures and guidelines by the CDC
· Making hand sanitizer readily available to our staff and guests
Our top priority is safety, not only for our guests but our restaurant staff as well.
If you are unsure what you can do to limit your exposure to the virus, please consult public health authorities. If you are sick, stay home and limit your contact with other people. Frequent hand washing is a must and be sure to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. For more information, visit the World Health Organization website.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust as needed to protect you and your family.
Thank you for your continued support of Court Street Coffee Shop!
Copyright © 2020 Court Street Coffee Shop - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by The RVC Group, LLC